In addition to the regular application process, international students must:
• Be fluent in English and approved by the Principal for admission.
• The student must submit the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) proficiency test to Reicher Catholic High School together with the application documents and the evaluation as mentioned above. Student must score 550 or better in the TOEFL test in order to be considered for enrollment.
• Pay a full year of tuition in advance.
• Secure a guardian and have him/her visit with the Principal to discuss guardianship responsibilities as listed:
• Student must live with guardian
• Guardian must make sure that the student is at school every day – on time
• Guardian will be responsible for working with Reicher Catholic High School if any problems arise
• Guardian will be the contact person and accept parental/guardian responsibility for emergencies, etc.
After all regular admission and international student requirements are met, if the student is admitted and has paid the first year’s tuition, the student will be issued an I-20 and a Letter of Acceptance. At that time, he/she must go to the immigration office with the I-20 and admissions letter to receive permission to attend school in the United States of America. If an international student is unable to secure a visa after the tuition has been paid, Reicher Catholic High School will refund 95% of the tuition amount to the student. A 5% processing fee will be retained to cover costs incurred by the school in the admission process.