Reicher was founded in 1954 on the present location in north Waco. For over fifty years, it has
been working toward the betterment of the community for all Wacoans.
In 1998, against the
advice of those who urged fleeing to the suburbs, Reicher renewed its commitment to the city by
launching the $6 million Reicher Renaissance Capital Improvement Project.
included renovating an aging facility into a modern campus that now includes a 1,200-squarefoot
art studio, a music studio with practice rooms, a large meeting hall, a conference room, a
new gym/activity center with athletic locker rooms, a field house, state-of-the-art performing arts
center and chapel.
In 2008, a girls weight room was added to the existing field house along with a newly constructed Concession Stand in J.J. Kearns stadium. New entry ways was also added to the stadium.